FACEBOOK LOGIN ×

ICT fans

DornochCaley

• Replies 83
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Aye but its the wee fannys ive had to listen to on dog **** Radio all morning lol!! BD, I happen to know there are a few seats (3 I think) in my row and a few further down, im about 3/4 forward from the singers!! cracks awsome.

I managed to get a move to section H row G so I keep my cheap tickets and get close enough to you lot that you can hear my tuts and see me covering the kids ears in disgust :P

OK everyone, chill out.

Keep the personal abuse down please. Some posts have been reported to the moderators and warning will be issued as appropriate.

It is a frustrating time for everyone, but lets not start a bun fight amongst ourselves.

Edited by themann4thejob
I forgot to press my spacebar, sorted now though.

OK everyone, chill out.

Keep the personal abuse down please. Some posts have been reported to the moderatorsand warning will be issued as appropriate.

It is a frustrating time for everyone, but lets not start a bun fight amongst ourselves.

I was wondering when the intervention was going to happen.

This thread appears to mirror the state of the club - All the supporters posting on here are projecting their anger on to each other - I think that we all share the same frustrations but have different ways of showing and verbalising them. As most will know I always head to Section G and even if I am an embarassing old **** I will stand up, start songs and join in. BUT I do not shout abuse at players and I support the team to the final whistle - I then vent my anger and air my opinions in the pub and on here. As far as I am concerned - that is a real fan.

The idea of a Singing Section has been aired fer years and hasnt gone anywhere - that is simply ridiculous for a club like us - there is no problem in siting the Kiddie pen where it is - but the singing section should be to the right of the goals - leave the section free for singing season ticket holders and interested others.

But then there has to be leeway by the stewards and they can be as provocative and antagonising as a sweetie rustler.

But yet again - this is yet another notion that will not be made under the current regime. The muppets are even getting us at each others throats.

This thread appears to mirror the state of the club - All the supporters posting on here are projecting their anger on to each other - I think that we all share the same frustrations but have different ways of showing and verbalising them. As most will know I always head to Section G and even if I am an embarassing old **** I will stand up, start songs and join in. BUT I do not shout abuse at players and I support the team to the final whistle - I then vent my anger and air my opinions in the pub and on here. As far as I am concerned - that is a real fan.

The idea of a Singing Section has been aired fer years and hasnt gone anywhere - that is simply ridiculous for a club like us - there is no problem in siting the Kiddie pen where it is - but the singing section should be to the right of the goals - leave the section free for singing season ticket holders and interested others.

But then there has to be leeway by the stewards and they can be as provocative and antagonising as a sweetie rustler.

But yet again - this is yet another notion that will not be made under the current regime. The muppets are even getting us at each others throats.

Words of wisdom mate. If someone can tell me what a singing section is I'd be glad. In my day, the singing section was the whole f**king ground, and it was all the better for it. I'm sick to death of people carping on here about how their bairns are going to be psychologically scarred by hearing the odd sweary word at a football match. DONT FECKIN BRING THEM THEN. Leave them in the playground where they will hear and use exactly the same language. If they want to watch football great - but bring them in full knowledge. I've never come across such a self absorbed support in my life. There is no welcome, no atmosphere and no camaraderie. This remains the only ground anywhere that I've been threatened with assault by a supporter of the same team. So the muppets etc, are a side issue IHE - it's the fans. Full stop.

Lots of good points - this may sound twee but society has changed - some ersehole who doesnt like a certain word can create havoc - in the good old days of the Howden End we would have chucked the cnuts out to the side terraces.

But the muppets ARE the issue - the fans dont help - the stewards dont help - the law doesnt help.

To me a singing section is what a standing end used to be but reservd for peeple who wanted to sing, wanted to stand and were aware that foul language may be used.

Lots of good points - this may sound twee but society has changed - some ersehole who doesnt like a certain word can create havoc - in the good old days of the Howden End we would have chucked the cnuts out to the side terraces.

But the muppets ARE the issue - the fans dont help - the stewards dont help - the law doesnt help.

To me a singing section is what a standing end used to be but reservd for peeple who wanted to sing, wanted to stand and were aware that foul language may be used.

I can't find the post now but Scotty posted the seating arrangements and terms of buying a ticket in a section at Toronto FC, the club there stated in their terms that certain things which were not allowed in other parts of the ground were tolerated there, why can't ICT do something similar starting next season. They do not have to openly condone illegal practices but they could warn other people who plan on sitting close to or in a designated section that more leeway is given to fans occupying that space and anyone who feels they may be offended should perhaps consider a different area of the ground.