FACEBOOK LOGIN ×

Quick question

Guest Mahonio

On bonfire night in 2003 we lost 0-1 at Clyde.

McConalogue scored in 60th minute. 765 were at the game.

And I was one of them. It was freezin and I spent all my money trying get to the game. Train late and everything.

Was also there for the 2nd last game of the season when we won 2-1. That was much warmer and better a game. Though I was so poor that day I couldn't afford a pie.

:(

Oh and sorry about my ignorance but which Stewart was it on the bench for both the Clyde defeat and who came on against Celtic. Really can't remember.

I was there too, at all those Clyde games. I feckin hated them. A bit like Forfar in div 2 you went there and played well and they never seemed up to much, but they were so hard to beat. They had a handful of fans who were retards, never watched the game, just tried to wind you up.

Is that your work then Yngwie? Reading it I thought of the Wanderer.

I remember the name spider, but i can't remember much about the guy. I thought he had left by then but if he was on the bench i guess not.

Clyde were always a tough unit. No real great players but real hard dirty sods at the back (Simon Mensing, John Potter etc) Going forward the one who always (not because he was all that great) gave us trouble was that wee McConalogue.

We beat them when it mattered though and Im sure they remember that as well as us. :lol:

Edited by iamthecaptain1

I can remember being at the first game after the Celtic victory, A 1-0 win over Q.O.S.

with Ross Tokely getting the goal.

The team got a tremendous reception.

Incidently the link that Scotty left doesn't work for me, I assume it was a report on the Celtic gamewith the team line-up's, so just incase anyone wants to know the details :-

ICT:- Brown, McCaffrey, Mann, Munro, Tokely Hart, McBain, Robson, Golabek, Ritchie, Wyness.

subs:- Christie, (Robson) Keogh, (Ritchie) Fraser, Bagen, Stewart.

Celtic:- Broto, McNamara, Valgaeren, Varga, Laursen, Smith, Lennon, Fernandez, Guppy, Larsson, Maloney

subs:- Hartson, (Maloney) Douglas, Balde, Miller, Healy

If you have the same PC since the start of the gulf war, I take my hat off to you. I'm in my 4th since then. You can obviously take care of yours.

Nah, just recently onto my 2nd since then (the motherboard died). I just transfer over all the documents each time.