ICT -V- Raith Rovers : matchday thread

Scotty

• Replies 243
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

I've posted it before but who preferes this seasons title run in compared to the one in 2004? Its really close but i LOVE how the team is playing at the moment.

No one can touch Rooney! It's rare that we have two excellent wingers on each side playing together is well.

HALF-TIME SCORES

Airdrie 0-0 Partick

Dundee 2-0 Ayr

Dunfermline 0-2 Ross County

Inverness CT 2-1 Raith

Morton 2-1 Queen of South

That Morton score is quite scary, they seem to be doing really well at the moment. Tuesday night could be a hard one.

I've posted it before but who preferes this seasons title run in compared to the one in 2004? Its really close but i LOVE how the team is playing at the moment.

No one can touch Rooney! It's rare that we have two excellent wingers on each side playing together is well.

not too good for the heart Paisley, but aye i'm enjoying it, probaly is better this time time round.

you going to Greenock on Tuesday night?

Oh poor Barrowblob, he sounds like such a poor whingy wee soul.

what's happened to the Twitter feed? This is the second game now without it

Unfortunately, I was only blessed with one pair of hands and although we do have a couple of people providing previews and reports, I have been doing all the in-game match day updates single handedly for the last few games. Because of this I have had to prioritise which bits I can do.

sorry boss, was just wandering, I thought we had Don or someone who was doing it.

Yeah i'll be going, Home game for me just being down the road.

aye likewise, 20 minutes or so in the car, if you need a lift give me a shout mate

Cheers for the offer, I'm in the process of trying to persuade some TV OF fans from college to take in a real game on Tuesday night. They're getting a little curious of what the fuss is all about when i'm coming in on a monday raving about our team so i should be taking the train with them but if they bale on me i'll give you a shout mate.

Yeah i'll be going, Home game for me just being down the road.

aye likewise, 20 minutes or so in the car, if you need a lift give me a shout mate

Cheers for the offer, I'm in the process of trying to persuade some TV OF fans from college to take in a real game on Tuesday night. They're getting a little curious of what the fuss is all about when i'm coming in on a monday raving about our team so i should be taking the train with them but if they bale on me i'll give you a shout mate.

no probs

Oh poor Barrowblob, he sounds like such a poor whingy wee soul.

what's happened to the Twitter feed? This is the second game now without it

Unfortunately, I was only blessed with one pair of hands and although we do have a couple of people providing previews and reports, I have been doing all the in-game match day updates single handedly for the last few games. Because of this I have had to prioritise which bits I can do.

sorry boss, was just wandering, I thought we had Don or someone who was doing it.

nahh, not since he was doing the announcing. i have about a dozen different things to do on a matchday to update the ste so Twitter gets done eventually LOL ..... now that I have caught up with the stuff I need to do before the game and during first half, updates will be done as normal :D