FACEBOOK LOGIN ×

End of term report

CaleyCanary

Well one third of the way through the season to the split and how do we fair?

Sitting comfortably in 5th place, 1 point off a UEFA Cup spot and 9 points clear of our dearly departed Brew fighting it out in the rat pit!

From what we've seen so far I don't think we've got anything to worry about from our competitors around us. We've built nicely on our nearly missed top 6 place of the last couple of seasons and the potential is there for a really successful season. All we need now is another great cup run and a victory against the Dons to put the icing on the cake.

Not counting any chickens just yet but I'm feeling really positive about moving into the next cycle of games.

I think our management and team deserve a well earned gold star for their brilliant efforts so far.

:clapping04:

The oddest thing is while I am happy with where the team find themselves I still don't think we have hit top gear. In fact I don't think we have really blown a team away aside from perhaps Motherwell? With that in mind it means 2 things. i) Our position is even better because of that and ii) It leaves you wondering just what we could do to a team that plays us when everything clicks into place  :001:

And to think that "expert", Andy Walker had ICT as his relegation favourits

Has "expert" Andy walker ever got anything about football right EVER?

And to think that "expert", Andy Walker had ICT as his relegation favourits

Has "expert" Andy walker ever got anything about football right EVER?

I've rattled my brain about a bit, thinking about this and can indeed confirm the answer to this question is an emphatic NO !

Well in that case can anyone remember (I mentally switch off when he speaks :016:) if he tipped any results last night, I fancy a trip to ladbrokes to bet against his tips.