FACEBOOK LOGIN ×

Tell you what...

Canada Bob

Looks like overall they had a shocking day.

Where's the "shock" that Mugs had a bad day ?

Other than that, FORGET the stop at a limit, DON'T make the mistake of THINKING !!!

just run the system...

Canada Bob.

PS... it don't look too good for Wigin against the Spurs...

Spurs vs Wigin

Edited by Canada Bob

Hello Clacher...

JUST got back from spending two days on Achill Island {fishing, even though it was hissing down much of the time, and me hands were too cold to reel 'em in}, managed to catch a couple of small cod, threw them back though, the ocean needs them more than I do...

Anyway, I dint take me cell phone with me, yer lucky if you can get a signal in Westport, where we're staying, mind you, much of County Mayo is the same, so I missed the PTL yesterday, thanks for sending it though, appreciated.

Managed to catch the Wigin win over Spurs, I'd have bet against that, 'specially with the new signing that Spurs have, but, thankfully I left the match alone, and I've not bothered with the Man U v Chelsea game either, but I'm off to the pub [the Helm, great little pub} to watch the game on Sky.

All the Best to all of yer...

Canada Bob.

Edited by Canada Bob