It's Lester Piggot I Feel Sorry For...

Canada Bob

I see that yet another SIR has been found with his fingers in the till, to the tune of 8 BILLION $'s this time, FFS...

Beggars belief...

What's the count to date with these b*stards, one Lord or Sir after another, not to mention MP's.

Poor old Lester hey, got banged up in jail for failing to remember some of his income, not only was he banged up but he has his Knighthood taken off him, how come nothing is being said about this lot, time the sword was place on their shoulders again, this time a lot faster...

Edited by Canada Bob

I see that yet another SIR has been found with his fingers in the till, to the tune of 8 BILLION $'s this time, FFS...

Beggars belief...

What's the count to date with these b*stards, one Lord or Sir after another, not to mention MP's.

Poor old Lester hey, got banged up in jail for failing to remember some of his income, not only was he banged up but he has his Knighthood taken off him, how come nothing is being said about this lot, time the sword was place on their shoulders again, this time a lot faster...

I am surprised that some of the so called Landed Gentry aren't walking around with their hands in slings, due to broken fingers, due to hands in till. Perhaps a sling should be included in the ceremonial regalia

How come they came down as heavy as they did on Lester, for next to nothing compared to what this lot has done, slapping him in jail, AND taking away his Knighthood.

No one has even mentioned demoting SIR Fred, nor taking away privileges {think expenses at least} enjoyed by the ever lengthening list of Lords who've been dipping their snouts into the Public Purse...

Edited by Canada Bob