FACEBOOK LOGIN ×

Ict -v- Falkirk : Cup Day Thread

Scotty

• Replies 115
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest Muir-Jaggie

Looking back at other info he could be suspended so I was wrong :rotflmao: !

This gives Hastings a chance :thumb04: !

yes you were wrong. always check your info out first it always helps

My initial impression was that although Russell went down a bit easily he had been the victim of a head but. TV replays clearly demonstrate that there was, in fact, little or no contact.

The fact is that he cheated in order to try to get a fellow professional wrongly sent off. I'm a geat fan of Russell's I believe he is one of our unsung stalwarts but his conduct yesterday was a disgrace. He should be ashamed of himself !

My initial impression was that although Russell went down a bit easily he had been the victim of a head but. TV replays clearly demonstrate that there was, in fact, little or no contact.

The fact is that he cheated in order to try to get a fellow professional wrongly sent off. I'm a geat fan of Russell's I believe he is one of our unsung stalwarts but his conduct yesterday was a disgrace. He should be ashamed of himself !

I'd say Finnegan "cheated" by going down very easily in the box. He gained not only a penalty kick for his side - but also got a "fellow professional" sent off for little or next to nothing.

Events such as these that unfolded yesterday have been part and parcel of the game for 100 years or more - I for one suspect they always will be.

Miss ICT, if you don't know the right answer, don't guess please. Show us a link to where it states he will not miss a league game.

No link but has been the rule for a few seasons now that suspensions are served in the appropriate competition with the xception where someone is sent off for violent play/conduct. It is my understanding that Lionel is not suspended for this Saturday.

Guest Muir-Jaggie

Weir played yesterday cause he got sent off in a league game and he will play next weekend aswel in the cup final then the next league game after that he will miss. does lionel ban happen next weekend against killie?? i remeber black and duncan werent meant to be playing cause of being banned and they did and then they missed a game.

johnboy leave the wind ups for those that can handle them properly, or leave the sherry alone.

He's right though! Finnegan was as guilty of wrestling as Lionel, and didn't throw himself down until he realised that Esson would get to the ball before him.