FACEBOOK LOGIN ×

How do you interpret this?

SMEE

I was just looking into getting myself the ICT vs Celtic game on my BT Vision box....as is usually the case...Im not able to make the game. I cant remember if the game is due to be shown on Sky Sports 1 or ESPN.

So..i had a lil rustle about on the BT Vision site (a service i already have) and it said this:

Sky Sports 1 and Sky Sports 2 is due to go live on the BT Vision service on 1 August but can be pre-ordered from 1 July. One month minimum term. Your BT Vision service (including Vision Sport and ESPN) will start as soon as you're set up and usual BT Vision pack or TV, Broadband and Calls cost will apply. However payments for Sky Sports 1 or Sky Sports 2 subscriptions will only apply when the channels are live on BT Vision. Vision Sport plus ESPN and viewing card are included with Sky Sports 1 or Sky Sports 2 subscription.

Now...would you take the above as meaning that if you subscribe to Either Sky Sports channels (?6.99 for 1 or ?11.99 for 1 and 2)....that you would get ESPN INCLUDED in the deal. ESPN is free with BT Packages, unlike Sky, who charge ?9 per month for the service.

Seems good value for those who cant make the game, as for about 70% less cost than actually going to the game, you can get Sky SPorts 1 and ESPN for a whole month, which includes seeing the game vs the Tic.

To me....the above says, take a sky sports channel and we will throw in ESPN. Is that how others read it?

When something seems too good to be true...it often is!

Seems im not mad....i did read it right..........................EXCEPT.....to take advantage of the deal...i would have to tie myself down to BT Broadband for 24 months....FOOK THAT......radio will have to do! I aint paying ?530 for a few games of footie!

So....anyone else thinking about adding Sky Sports to their BT Vision...BE WARNED!

Edited by SMEE

Another thing to take into account is, apparently Sky have yet to confirm that they will show certain games on Sports 1 or 2. They will show them on sports 4 instead because this channel is not available to these add on packages.