FACEBOOK LOGIN ×

Ex ICT Players Score

Joonya

On Saturday, Nathan Austin for East Fife and Jordan Roberts for Stevenage.

It was Scottish Cup first round day, with Ethan Cairns scoring for Forres, Andrew MacAskill for Buckie and Andrew MacRae getting a hat trick for Brora. 

Edited by Robert

1 hour ago, Robert said:

Ross Tokely scored for Nairn in the Highland League last night. 

It's funny (for me at least) - My little guy is glued to FIFA23 and FC24 and keeps on at me about all these current players being rated high ... Every time he asks me who he should add to his team, or tries to ask me "Do you know who is the best <insert position> in the game?" I always answer 'Ross Tokely' (or occasionally Charlie Christie to throw him off).   Awesome that Ross is still playing now and still amazing that he played for us in all divisions and I think in almost all positions at some time in his career. Oh, and I remind my son that ICT was indeed in FIFA once upon a time ... FIFA07 or 08 on the PS2!  

• Like 1

Scott Boden for Buxton today.

None that I noticed in the Highland League although Ethan Cairns had a penalty saved as Forres lost at league leaders Formartine. 

Edited by Robert

• 2 weeks later...

George Oakley for Morton, Col Donaldson for Falkirk, Rory McAllister for Peterhead, Garry Wood for Banks O’Dee, Ali Sutherland for Brora, Calum Ferguson for Clach and Jordan Roberts for Stevenage today.

Edited by Robert

Marley Watkins for Kilmarnock today with his last touch before being subbed. Liam Polworth also started for Killie with Robbie Deas coming off the bench. Graeme Shinnie started for Aberdeen but was hooked early in the second half. 

• Like 1

Lewis Jamieson for St Mirren and Garry Wood for Banks O’Dee tonight, the latter in the Aberdeenshire Shield semi final. Daniel Hoban saved two penalties in the penalty shoot out to get his side to the final. 

Edited by Robert