FACEBOOK LOGIN ×

Team for St Johnstone

12th Man

Not sure of the formation yet but was thinking of the following.

Starting 11

1, Unity

2, Belief

3, Composure

4, Consistency

5, Fluid

6, Sharp

7, Alert

8, Fit

9, Responsive

10,Quality

11,Creative

The bench,

17, Youth

52, Experience

45, Eagerness

32, Patience

28, Fresh legs

I though if we field players who are, Sharp, Alert, Fit, Responsive, Fluid and Creative, with Belief, Unity, Composure, Consistency and Quality. We would have a pretty good team.

For the bench Ive added Youth and Experience and though Fresh legs may make a difference later on in the game.

The ones who didnt travel were, sloppy, lazy, tired, arrogant, slow, predictable, inconsistent and half asleep

The defence seems pretty hopeless just now to be honest, so I'm going with a back three - particularly with Saints always playing with two very strong strikers (or three now as the case may be) -

Tuffey

Tokely Golobart Gillet

Hayes Tansey Jones G.Shinnie

McKay Tade Sutherland

Subs - Baldy, Meekings, Foran, Winnall, Williams, Ross, Morrison

Jeez renegade, were you at sunday's game? Shinnie was really poor in midfield, just not his position, Tade was immensly shyte - so how long do we continue to give him game time to see if he can turn it around? in my mind he's had enough!

Although TB says he is giving them another chance to prove they can perform - i'm not so sure its possible, ya canna train a donkey to jump beechers brook.

Give Winnall a start up front with Shane, Sutherland is Pysh wide right, he needs to be nearer goal where he can turn and have a crack at goal, also put Ross into midfield where he can make neat passes into the box for Winnall and shane (hopefully)

Edited by caley100