CTO Running Very Slow

IBM

The site is running very slow as Scotty has highlighted due to many folk wanting to know what is going to happen to our club.  We are likely to have all the press looking for a bit of news as there is nothing from the official site so it's their only hope!

Or it could be due to the number of posts that dougal is making as he usually does when there is a bit of a crises at the club :lol:

• Funny 6
  • Confused 1

had our service provider check this out. turns out we were under attack from a couple of IP addresses in the far east. These are known bad IP addresses so the host is now blocking them at the server level. At the time of checking, each one had made more than 80,000 requests to the server causing our server load to spike above 40 . Typically our server load is under 1.00 or at busy times between 1 and 2 which is fine as we have a multi-core server. I will check things in (my) morning and if the load is back to normal will re-enable the currently disabled features. 

• Thank You 5

When I read far East, I secretly hoped that there was some cash rich saviour in the wings, gauging the support of the fans before deciding to make a move and buy us out.

That may be a little far fetched though 🤣

4 hours ago, MrCaleyjag said:

When I read far East, I secretly hoped that there was some cash rich saviour in the wings, gauging the support of the fans before deciding to make a move and buy us out.

That may be a little far fetched though 🤣

Maybe Dunc has arranged with Don Carlo we will become a feeder franchise for Los Blancos