FACEBOOK LOGIN ×

US PGA

tm4tj

How do they do it. They are playing in 100 plus temperatures every day. It must be a nightmare, how can they perform the way they do in that heat. Watching Woods plot his way round the course I am in absolute awe of him. The guy is a genius, he is meticulous in his approach to every shot and he performs to the highest standard, he is flawless when on this form. He is the greatest golfer ever, bar none. 

I think I will go and break my clubs into little pieces. When you see this guy perform like this, there is no point pretending anymore, my days are gone................long live the Tiger

:allhail:

Nice of you to drop by Mantis, are you here to caddy.

The Tiger is a phenomenon, he is one of the top sportsmen of our generatgion, yet no one gives a toss, I am off to limewire to get some songs.

Sorry Mannie, eh wiz lost in the bushes (of Belladrum).yer absolutly correct, when Tiger's on his gemme he is peerless,his mental toughness is unbelievable,plenty others can hit the ball (nearly)as well but his relentless desire to win and abilty to keep his concentration levels are second to none.....

(eh would still have beat him in a one hole match play at the 8th at Carnoustie) 

Sorry Mannie, eh wiz lost in the bushes (of Belladrum).yer absolutly correct, when Tiger's on his gemme he is peerless,his mental toughness is unbelievable,plenty others can hit the ball (nearly)as well but his relentless desire to win and abilty to keep his concentration levels are second to none.....

Yep, that just about sums it up. Managed to find the highlights on TV and Woods looked absolutely on top of it. We play here in those temps and even using carts it's a struggle. Despite the fact they are a pampered bunch...some respect definitely due them.