FACEBOOK LOGIN ×

Scotland v Ukraine Tickets

KingBeastie

Hi,

As a lot of you know I go to Scotland games on a regular basis (was in France last week - just AMAZING!!).

The guy who sorts out our tickets has (for the first time in 10 years) messed up big time and we haven't and cannot get any for the upcoming Ukraine game, which is really frustrating as myself the lads I go with endured the entire B*rti era when you couldn't give tickets away!

If anybody has or can get any spare tickets please email me on:

steve@kingeastie.com

or pass my details onto anyone who wants to sell any tickets.

I know it's a long shot but worth a try I guess.

Thanks

KB

Im looking for tickets as well forgot to put the ukraine form in and got busy for 6 hours yesterday.  So if anyone has spares please pm me

thanks

good luck guys

i spent an entire mobile phone battery trying to get through to no joy then found some online too on ebay.

they had reached around ?1000  :010: per ticket by 9 o'clock on the wednesday night

resigned my self to not going now  :008:

Thought I would let you know that the SFA predict that there will NOT be a public sale for the Italy match due to the demand from SSC Members.  They believe they are only going to be able to honour one ticket per SSC number, and then after the cut off date for members, it will be going to ballot for the rest of the tickets in the SSC.

So if you think ticket prices are high here, just wait until the Italy game.

I've got a ticket for the italy game (only ?27), im in the supporters club.  One guy normally sorts the tickets out, but like i said he messed up.  Cant be annoyed with him as its the first time in 10 years he's done it - just wish it had happened under herr b*rti when we couldn't give tickets away, instead of now.

As much as i like seeing everyone enthusiastic about Scotland where where all these people when "that german" was in charge (hiding behind the couch  no doubt!!  :hiding03: )

I've got a ticket for the italy game (only ?27), im in the supporters club.  One guy normally sorts the tickets out, but like i said he messed up.  Cant be annoyed with him as its the first time in 10 years he's done it - just wish it had happened under herr b*rti when we couldn't give tickets away, instead of now.

As much as i like seeing everyone enthusiastic about Scotland where where all these people when "that german" was in charge (hiding behind the couch  no doubt!!  :hiding03: )

I was firstly a bit too young to be travelling on my own, and had couldn't afford it.

I didnt miss a homegame that whole fiasco

Got my ticket today

West Stand

:boldblue: :boldblue: :boldblue: :party02: :party01: :party02:

Ha ha ha!! Just had a call this morning from a Killie suporting mate of mine - his mate can't make it so the ticket is mine!! The lad who messed up managed to get one this morning too!

Another good weekend in a kilt coming up!

"We'll be coming... we'll be coming..."  :drinking01: :drinking08: :drinking09: :drinking01: :dancing03:

P.S: thanks for making this sticky admin, good of you. :022:

Myself and my mate met Alex McLeish's brother (he is his absolute double), sister in law and son in the counting house on saturday night.  They were a great laugh, was chatting about when McLeish took hibs to the Stade De Caley for Jimmy Calders testimonial.  Also great to hear how proud McLeish is to be managing Scotland and how much he's enjoying it.