FACEBOOK LOGIN ×

County's long term aims.

gordyfromsneck

"We thank **** for his services, but there was a difference in styles between the club and him that was not to the good of Ross County long-term."

Quite quite mad!

If I was a County, fan, my short term ambition would be to get back to the First Div, then worry about youth development and so on. I am going looking for odds that they will not be going up now. Reminds me of Hearts and Burley a few seasons back.

The County delusion continues.

Even at the top of Division 2 they are punching way above their weight. They can dream of emulating the big city team nearby as they bask in the shadow of their great SPL neighbour - but they are deluded if they think they can ever achieve such a lofty position themselves.

There was a blip of a few years in Div 1 until the big money dried up. **** Campbell was doing great things for them and now they sack him.  :024: Looks like County are now heading down to their natural level - in Div 3 (with maybe the occasional season in Div 2 if they are lucky).

Their greatest ambition must be to see the occasional player make the huge transition to the mighty ICT. Alternatively success and achievement may be gained by growing some prize-winning potatoes or cabbages on Victoria Park.

Their greatest ambition must be to see the occasional player make the huge transition to the mighty ICT. Alternatively success and achievement may be gained by growing some prize-winning potatoes or cabbages on Victoria Park.

Reminded me of this

[img width=500 height=262]

countycabbage.jpg

Reminded me of this

[img width=500 height=262]

countycabbage.jpg

Arfity arf.