FACEBOOK LOGIN ×

Cannot access Gallery

Scarlet Pimple

Since the Logout box is showing I know I must be logged in.

Yet when I click on "gallery" the site that comes up only states:  problem with groups check joomla.inc.php script.

the same thing shows when I try entering Rogues Gallery on the Google site search. ?

By the way where is the link on the home page these days to access the Rogues Gallery?

What is happening and why does the Gallery photos not show instead?

Thank you

S.P.

dont get the problem myself ..... can you try the following.

1. logout via the front page of the main site and log back in again

2. Try to view gallery again

3. If problem still happens, send me and Don either a screenshot or the exact (and complete) text of the error so we can troubleshoot.

Scotty

I did exactly as you said. I usually remain logged in but after I logged out from the Main  site I then again logged in by using the user name/password combo from the boxes on the main site.

Then immediately I clicked on gallery with the same result as formerly.

The text is all I get and this is exactly as I have typed it in my first post  (above) -the joomla thing.

Hope you can trace what is wrong?

Thanks Gents. :016:

Went whole hog today:-

Cleaned out every cookie in the computer plus all temp files. Used crap cleaners to do this plus deleted all history and other browsing cookies, etc.

Ran anti-virus software plus spyware.

Cleaned out the registry with several different registry cleaners .

Then Logged-in to this site and tried again to open up "Gallery". The result has not changed ...got the "joomla....script text message and nothing more.

Then I tried to open up all three  match pictures displayed on the front page (the one that comes up immediately after looging in) and got nothing but the same "jooml;a" text message. The funny thing is that the first time I tried to open the first picture it opened fine but thereafter

it did not open  correctly The time of these  accesses was about three minutes ago or 6.22 a.m. or in the U.K. 9.22 :029: a.m.

I am really stumped Scotty / Don. If it is my computer what can it be? If not is it something in the site.

Hoping to resolve this

Thanks

S.P. :029:

Issue now resolved.

My understanding is that you have changed the way the gallery is integrated with the site/other stuff and I had no problem accessing it by either :-

a. Clicking on the "Gallery"  link in the left-hand side menu. This also allows you to access any part of the gallery such as the Rogues Gallery.

b. Clicking on any of the 3 match photos on the  home page.

I appreciate your diligence in examining and tracing this challenge. Many thanks.

S.P.  :021: