FACEBOOK LOGIN ×

Merged: Rangers Out Of Europe

RiG

He gets a lot of criticism but I like Dailly as a player in a back 3 (or 5 if you prefer). But there's no way he or McCulloch should have been in a midfield position with Hemdani not getting a game. Pretty sure he was fit.

Novo as well gets a lot of criticism. He's a pretty good striker IMHO but no way is he a winger/wide midfielder. When did he ever get to the bye-line and whip in a cross? All you get from that position is an ineffectual wide player that might get a chance to score if he can somehow get in to the goal mouth, i.e. a striker out of position.

And just where are Rangers wide players? Why so much on forwards that stay on the bench? Oh, and Boyd, if you're reading. Get away from there. Waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaayyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy too good a striker not to get a regular game.

He gets a lot of criticism but I like Dailly as a player in a back 3 (or 5 if you prefer). But there's no way he or McCulloch should have been in a midfield position with Hemdani not getting a game.

Hemdanis been told he can leave Rangers. He is totally out of Walters plans. Apparently many teams have looked at him but his wage demands have scared them off.

• 1 month later...

It's a total mystery to me why Walter Smith won't give Boyd a decent run in the team and give him the opportunity to start more games. He always seems to have a bit more fight and will to win than some of the first team regulars.

:rotflmao:

Have you ever seen Boyd play? He's got no fight in him whatever doesn't track back is well overweight and can only score against the diddy teams ( check how many times hes scored against Celtic or Aberdeen or in Europe ).

It's a total mystery to me why Walter Smith won't give Boyd a decent run in the team and give him the opportunity to start more games. He always seems to have a bit more fight and will to win than some of the first team regulars.

:rotflmao:

Have you ever seen Boyd play? He's got no fight in him whatever doesn't track back is well overweight and can only score against the diddy teams ( check how many times hes scored against Celtic or Aberdeen or in Europe ).

Not 100% sure why you bothered to resume this thread, but that reply just needs an answer.

Boyd is unfit. End of story. He does however have a lot of fight in him, as does Novo. Boyd never gets to play against the likes of Celtic or Aberdeen for Rangers, however, at Kilmarnock his record against the bigger teams was just as consistent with his record against the smaller teams.