FACEBOOK LOGIN ×

Jack McConnell - top bloke?

Row S

I'm like this all the time!  :001: I've just been extra good with you up till now as I'm terrified of your driving  :015: Takes my mind off it  :015:

• Replies 127
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

So is that your way of admitting you've been talking p1sh?

I did enjoy it and theres plenty more where that came from  :001:

So what else do you have to argue about?  :015: All your replies have been so lame I would get a better discussion with an empty wheelie bin. For one of the most prolific posters on this site you've got very little to actually say, so here's a wee mantra for you while you wait for more brain cells to grow -

"It is better to remain silent and be thought a fool, than to open your mouth and remove all doubt ".

So what else do you have to argue about?  :015: All your replies have been so lame I would get a better discussion with an empty wheelie bin. For one of the most prolific posters on this site you've got very little to actually say, so here's a wee mantra for you while you wait for more brain cells to grow -

"It is better to remain silent and be thought a fool, than to open your mouth and remove all doubt ".

That's more like it. Who needs anger management when you can spend your time arguing with 16 year olds. Although i must point out if you start arguing with an empty wheelie bin people might think you actually are crazy.

Fair enough Big D  :003:

ITN Jnr -

If 16 year olds want to shoot their mouths off on a public forum then they need to learn that eventually someone more sensible will point out the error of their ways in a very public way. You've done nothing but post drivel on this thread. To start with you couldnt tell the difference between sectarianism and racism. Then you made up what you thought JM had said in order to be outraged about it. In response to my direct question do you think JM should have lied about who he was supporting you said No but all your posts indicate that you think he should have lied due to him being in a position of authority. You say you have "never supported Scotland and never will" but if someone says the same about england then they must be racist. And to top it all, when you've already lost the argument, you use your age as an excuse for the pathetic arguments you've already subjected us to. Maybe you should be getting your dad to help you?

Guest Lauraness

OI dont u start on my uncle yompa........hahahahaha  and calm down calm down...jnr is entitled to his opinion too! lets just leave it there

phew........

Fair enough Big D  :003:

ITN Jnr -

If 16 year olds want to shoot their mouths off on a public forum then they need to learn that eventually someone more sensible will point out the error of their ways in a very public way. You've done nothing but post drivel on this thread. To start with you couldnt tell the difference between sectarianism and racism. Then you made up what you thought JM had said in order to be outraged about it. In response to my direct question do you think JM should have lied about who he was supporting you said No but all your posts indicate that you think he should have lied due to him being in a position of authority. You say you have "never supported Scotland and never will" but if someone says the same about england then they must be racist. And to top it all, when you've already lost the argument, you use your age as an excuse for the pathetic arguments you've already subjected us to. Maybe you should be getting your dad to help you?

No JM can support who he wants. But coming out publicaly like that was incorrect IMO, which is proven by him retracking what he said about not wanting to support England. You are trying to defend someone who took the same point of view as you, fair enough. But to then continue defending him after he turned his back on what he said showing how spineless he is worrys me. I never once compared racism to sectarianism. I said it was no wonder sectarianism in Scottish football can't be beaten when he makes comments IMO to be a tad on the racist side because they both create hatered against people. I wasn't then using my age as an excuse for anything, i was simpley pointing out that if you want to spend your time arguing with a 16 year old then so be it, i'm here all summer. Maybe you want to have a arguement with my dad as well considering he has nothing to do with this yet you see fit to mention his name. It maybe just me but you seem to snap at anyone who sides with an 'English' point of view like Bonzo and myself. Or is it just the fact you have a personal problem with England fans? :019:

It wouldnt matter if you were English or not, I have absolutely nothing against english folk. In fact some of my best friends are English  :001:

Where it all goes pear shaped for me is when I'm subjected to the ill thought out p1sh  I've been reading on this thread, particularly from ITN jnr and Bozo. I don't care who I argue with, you could be 16 or 116, and you might just as well be holding daddy's hand if you're going to try to use your age in a attempt to undermine my argument. It wasn't a direct invitation for your dad to join in but he'll be very welcome if he's got anything to say. If I were him I'd have more to say about your double standards, but hey, I've done it for him.

Lauraness, you're funny  :015: Maybe you're not as bad as I first thought  :001:

I wasn't using my age to undermine your argument. I was only pointing out that if that is what a grown woman wants to do with her time then fine by me, just find it a little strange that's all :017:. Even if i was using my age for that which i wasn't i still can't see where my dad comes into all this? :017:

Aye JB they weren't good enough at arguing so they went there for a rest  :001:

ITN jnr, now your point seems to be that I'm weird since I'm spending time arguing on this thread? WTF has it got to do with you what I do with my time? Why is it strange that someone who feels strongly about something would want to argue the point? What are you going to find strange about me next I wonder, in order to divert attention away from the fact you're talking mince.

Neither  :017:

I suspect you're now going to attempt to slag me off for arguing with a 16 yr old whos lost track of the argument  :015: