Sack the board?

Johnboy

The current board is here to stay unless an investor with at least a couple of million turns up out of the blue.

The board have made mistakes, not least in failing to communicate, but we are stuck with them like it or not. Hopefully, however, they will have learned from recent mistakes and they and the major shareholder will not adopt such a high handed approach to fans and minor shareholders in the future.

Their really quite pathetic. The way they all just hid away and preyed it would all get better was quite ridiculous but in fairness they did somehow develope the bottle to sack Brewster, but if we go down i'm guessing it will be reflected on the basis of too little, too late.

I don't know how George Fraser finds the time to be chairman of ICT because since he has i've only seen him get interviewed once and i think what the press say at the end of each paragraph certainly highlights perhaps the lack of commitment put into running the club

"George Fraser was away on buisness and unable to comment on the matter."

Edited by ajsict92

Their really quite pathetic. The way they all just hid away and preyed it would all get better was quite ridiculous but in fairness they did somehow develope the bottle to sack Brewster, but if we go down i'm guessing it will be reflected on the basis of too little, too late.

I don't know how George Fraser finds the time to be chairman of ICT because since he has i've only seen him get interviewed once and i think what the press say at the end of each paragraph certainly highlights perhaps the lack of commitment put into running the club

"George Fraser was away on buisness and unable to comment on the matter."

Full time club, part time board. Says it all really.

Do the part time board actually support the club?

Perhaps, but maybe this would be a better pastime.

packshotbottom.jpg

I think i might send that to George Fraser for his Christmas next year. As well as sending Brew football manager.