Taking The Scottish Cup For Granted

Kingsmills

If the club made a big fuss about the cup then i'm sure we would get about 6000 for the falkirk game. Say if Butch came out a couple of days before and stated: this cup game is a huge chance/biggest game so far. I'm sure a couple of thousand more would come along. I mean, i sit in section H, and there are people sitting around me who, like myself, haven't missed a league game for years; then they are nowhere to be seen for the cup games. Its downright strange.

Anybody else think that if we weren't in our current position then we would pull bigger crowd? Everyone is focussed on the league, the cup just seems like a bit of a distraction for most.

I believe the tickets for the Falkirk game have been selling really well over the last few weeks and I too would expect the crowd to be between 5-6,000 and possibly 6K+ if the weather is good on the day.... :rotflmao:

If the club made a big fuss about the cup then i'm sure we would get about 6000 for the falkirk game. Say if Butch came out a couple of days before and stated: this cup game is a huge chance/biggest game so far. I'm sure a couple of thousand more would come along. I mean, i sit in section H, and there are people sitting around me who, like myself, haven't missed a league game for years; then they are nowhere to be seen for the cup games. Its downright strange.

Anybody else think that if we weren't in our current position then we would pull bigger crowd? Everyone is focussed on the league, the cup just seems like a bit of a distraction for most.

I believe the tickets for the Falkirk game have been selling really well over the last few weeks and I too would expect the crowd to be between 5-6,000 and possibly 6K+ if the weather is good on the day.... :rotflmao:

A crowd approaching 6,000 would be very acceptable but still a surprise in my book.