FACEBOOK LOGIN ×

Potential Strikers

Guest Mahonio

Guest Muir-Jaggie

Hate to sound like a broken record but if St. Johnstone don't get promoted, I'd like to see us move for Steven Milne.

if St Johnstone do come up i think he will be offered a new contract by them. Alot of clubs will be looking at him

Willie Gibson is a great wee player for Killie and he never plays regularly. Given we seem to lack any natrual width on the left i'd say he would be worth a punt.

Guest CaleyJAGGIE

Also Fernandez, Invincible, Wright, Ford, Pascali, Hay and Fowler for me.

fernandez is a cheating ******* invincible would never come hes their top goal scorer. pascali has got a bad discipline record.

Edited by themann4thejob
abuse removed

Guest Muir-Jaggie

I forgot to mention Andy Jackson of St Johnstone and Scott Dobbie of Queens.

Any thoughts on these 2 players?

Would they be up to SPL standard?? all we need to say is ANDY BARROWMAN!!! was in the SPL then went to a division 2 team and now back in the SPL and its not going to good is it??

Jackson is yet to score this season and Dobbie still carries a bit oo much beef for the SPL.

If i was to take anyone from the Lower leagues i would take Leigh Griffiths at Livingston, he looks a very bright prospect.

Edited by ajsict92

Guest Muir-Jaggie

Jackson is yet to score this season and Dobbie still carries a bit oo much beef for the SPL.

If i was to take anyone from the Lower leagues i would take Leigh Griffiths at Livingston, he looks a very bright prospect.

He's only had 4 starts this season. Whats wrong with him like?? He being hurt or something

This maybe a crazy stab in the dark but if we are looking for a natural goal scorer then maybe taking in Rhys Griffiths from Llanelli in the Welsh Premier. He was Europes leading goalscorer last season (I know it was in the welsh league) but he has also scored 27 goals already this season and he has scored for wales at all youth levels and semi pro level. He has also scored goals in Europe including a hatrick against Vetra Vilnius who beat Hibernian a few seasons back and who played Blackburn Last season in Europe. We found a good defender from Lativa which has a very poor league so who says we cant find a good striker from a poor league. He is worth a shout.

Stats: Player stats

Just to say we would never have a chance in getting Jason Scotland as he has been one of the most prolifric strikers in the English Leagues for the last few seasons he has been with Swansea. Would say Daryl Duff is not a bad shout though.

If Falkirk go down it would have to be a move for Steve Lovell i would like to see him play for us. If its St Mirren we would have to try a re-sign Dargo maybe wyness but not Mehmet.

AS for Kilmarnock players i would only take: Kyle, Taouli, Wright and maybe Invincible the rest are not any better than what we have i wouls say combe but i think there would be a lot of interest in him from other clubs.