A Plea From Terry

Alex MacLeod

Some common sense and a plea from Terry

I hope they also have a plan in place to take this club forward after we win on Saturday. Forward being to establish as a mid table club with fights for the top half. We have shown its possible but since the Savage / Niculae saga's we've gone backwards.

My personal belief is that had David Sutherland stayed at the helm Charlie and Parkie would still be in charge of the team and we would have been somewhere mid table.

Some common sense and a plea from Terry

My personal belief is that had David Sutherland stayed at the helm Charlie and Parkie would still be in charge of the team and we would have been somewhere mid table.

I completly disagree with that comment. We were bottom of the table when CC left us, losing 6 games in a row. I heard a rumor (whether it is true or not i dont know) he had lost the dressing room, and i was happy when he left.

If we stay up we have a much better chance of progressing with TB & MM than we ever would have with CC

As to the Brown question i rekon we may see him back, but i dont know if he would take the cut in wages and i believe it is more likely that he will go down to a lower league English team.

Edited by malkyboy