Les Fridge

Guest ThePugsy93

Guest ThePugsy93

I have heard from a source within the club that Les Fridge will be returning as a goalkeeping coach. I cannot name the source but he has never been wrong before.

Watch this space...

Edited by ThePugsy93

Guest ThePugsy93

I cannot name the source but he has never been wrong before.

Was it the same person who told you Brewster was a good manager?

No, that would be my opinion.

The above is fact and from the same person that told me Black was signing for Hearts.

But because you disgree with my opinions on a different topic you won't believe this? :blah03:

Edited by ThePugsy93

If it's decent goalkeeping we want then Les Fridge wouldn't be my idea.

I agree with blackieforce, Jim Calder would be much better but does he have coaching badges?

I have heard from a source within the club that Les Fridge will be returning as a goalkeeping coach. I cannot name the source but he has never been wrong before.

Watch this space...

Here we go this will be another 5 page pointless thread

If it's decent goalkeeping we want then Les Fridge wouldn't be my idea.

I agree with blackieforce, Jim Calder would be much better but does he have coaching badges?

yes he has,he coaches ict kids,not sure what ages,i know he was after the g/k coaches job before garden got it

People forget that a few seasons ago Les was nip and tuck with Jim Calder as 1st choice goalie. They swapped jerseys regularly, until that fateful day against Ayr, I think, when Les' confidence cracked and he couldn't save a penny. He was never the same after that, but may still have the knowhow to be an excellent goalie coach. And more to the point would probably be cheap.

Maybe for a goalie coach it would be good to have someone who was at least decent at goalkeeping.

so do/did you class stuart garden a good goalkeeper?? i certainly dont

Don't know, I don't think I ever saw him play.

People forget that a few seasons ago Les was nip and tuck with Jim Calder as 1st choice goalie. They swapped jerseys regularly, until that fateful day against Ayr, I think, when Les' confidence cracked and he couldn't save a penny. He was never the same after that, but may still have the knowhow to be an excellent goalie coach. And more to the point would probably be cheap.

unfortunately les fridge doesn't do cheap so you have to consider what is value for money