Chris Finnigan

strathyjags

You better hope he starts playing soon as yesterdays pummelling by Clach makes Fort William look good . 7 down after 38 mins :lol:

we,ll finish above fort william this season,at least we,ll win a game they wont,finnigan will be playing as from next sat,and also had another ex ict player come of the bench yesterday and made some excellent passes,and showed some decent touches(DESPITE THE LIME GREEN BOOTs)THIS SEASON IS JUST a learining curb and as the weeks go on we,ll get better,and get better players in,i would say 7-8 of our 1st team player arent good enough for highland league football,but we havent got the money just now to pay players or signing on fee,s.we hope by sept/oct we,ll have the cash to give at least the 2 nairn co boys the signing on fees they want

we hope by sept/oct we,ll have the cash to give at least the 2 nairn co boys the signing on fees they want

HL players expect signing on fees? Anything more than ?25 and they're getting ideas above their station.

we hope by sept/oct we,ll have the cash to give at least the 2 nairn co boys the signing on fees they want

HL players expect signing on fees? Anything more than ?25 and they're getting ideas above their station.

i guy at buckie a few years back got a ?10,000 signing on fee!!!

a pal of finnigans(both still on nairns books) has been approached to sign but he wanted a signing on fee,but that was before finnigan was training with the club,so as he,s impressed with the facilites ,is going to put a word in.also john campbell narns s keeper wanted a signing on fee.as i said the lime green boot man yesterday(think he,s called cammy) was a cut above the rest when he came on,so hopefully he,ll get a start next week,we had 6 1st team players out yesterday,due to suspensions(2 sent off last week)work commitments or injuries,when back to full strength,and with the names in the frame to sign i think we,ll see a significant change on results.

last week we held double cup winners inverurie to 0-0 until 60th min ,when a man got sent off,so there a base to work from,just need to fine tune it

Edited by blackieforce