FACEBOOK LOGIN ×

Adam Rooney

donaldict

Adam Rooney needs a couple of goals and then he`ll be ripping that net. he also better than Barrowman because all he does is tricks instead of shooting.

Rooney and Foran both work well up front so im waiting to see them link up and score :D

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

He just needs confidence and once hes got it i think he will start scoring. I think he should be starting ahead of Sanchez though.

I would rather have Barrowman start than Rooney. He always ALWAYS has his back to th goal (Rooney)

:D Whatchu talkin bout Willis?

Edited by DingwallAway

All the fans that i have spoken to all share the opinion that rooney should be starting games. He is probably the sharpest striker we have that can read the game well. I think that when eric is fit again, him and rooney can really terrorize the other teams in the division

All the fans that i have spoken to all share the opinion that rooney should be starting games. He is probably the sharpest striker we have that can read the game well. I think that when eric is fit again, him and rooney can really terrorize the other teams in the division

I dont think he should be starting. Foran and Sanchez all the way and when Odhiambo is fit he will be pushing for a starting place as well.