FACEBOOK LOGIN ×

SHOULD CHARLIE GO?

Guest MIDGE55

• Replies 78
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I certainly had no intention of raising this issue anywhere and merely phrased my earlier post as I did, perhaps with a touch of satire, to highlight the fundamental absurdity of this thread being started in the first place (unless it was IHE in ironic alter ego mode).

However now that it has been, I think the upshot is to show that ICT fans, who are not the easiest to please!, are more than satisfied with their manager.

MIDGE55... why not simply stop digging yourself in any deeper! (Even if you are IHE in disguise)

Celtic1Caley3... to say that fans' confidence in Charlie is "miles in excess" of any confidence that I will become a great athlete is to **** poor Charlie with faint praise! Even if you meant the 5000 miles you ran in 2004, that would still vastly overrate any chance I have of athletic greatness.

Enough of this now... and off to Dingwall.....

IHE... can I take the manner in which you described me above as a professional clinical diagnosis?!

(Even if you are IHE in disguise)

Could midge and humpedagain be the same bitter and twisted wretch??

Midge is neither of these people. The user consistently posts from the same IP address and neither IHE or anyone else has ever posted from it.