FACEBOOK LOGIN ×

Yesterdays Attendance

dougal

But if we did that Finger, how else would we able to put him in his place?

I would imagine drops in attendance in the cup generally tend to stem from them being additional costs to season tickets. It's another expense. Not that Im suggest Season ticket holders avoid cup games. It's just that having already paid for their season they might not fancy paying for another one off ticket for themselves and perhaps the rest of the family. As well as the usual travel costs.

Then you can take other variables into the equation. Weather, level of opposition etc

I know Im not a great supporter myself. I dont attend alot of games but when I do I get right behind the team. My team. I buy my shirt most seasons. Sometimes home and away (if 2 new released or buy them alternate seasons)

When we win I feel dapper all weekend. Pleased as punch. When we lose I feel deflated. Though Im usually too busy in the 'Burgh to attend games (work or seeing friends) I respect all ICT fans who unite with their fellow fan and get behind the team. The definition of support in my eyes is SUPPORTING the team whenever you can. I'd rather get behind the team half a dozen times a season than attend every game to abuse them and my fellow supporter.

And there is nothing more soul destroyingly crushing than watching your team relegated on your birthday. Whilst nursing the previous nights drunken debauchery.

• Agree 1
  • Disagree 1

I think I must have blinked and missed that. :question:

I'd rather get behind the team half a dozen times a season than attend every game to abuse them and my fellow supporter.

That deserves applause. :ictscarf::clapping:

I think I must have blinked and missed that. :question:

I'd rather get behind the team half a dozen times a season than attend every game to abuse them and my fellow supporter.

That deserves applause. :ictscarf::clapping:

How about a green dot?:twothumbsup:

• Agree 2
  • Disagree 1