FACEBOOK LOGIN ×

Pint before the St. Johnstone match

thetulloch

Hi

Our social club is situated a 5 minute walk from McDiarmid Park. If there are any supporters buses running to the game or anyone wanting to come for a drink before the match then we would be more than happy to have you along.

Because of the licensing laws I would need you to book in prior to the 15th so if anyone is interested drop me an email at thetullochclub@hotmail.co.uk

Thanks

John Ramsay ( club secretary )

Our Official Travel Club bus should be with you around 1ish and hopefully some of our central belt based fans will join us. We have used your venue many times in the past and look forward to seeing you on the 15th for a bite to eat and a couple of drinks before the game.

Scotty - can you add this information/thread to the St Johnstone matchday thread once one is created. Cheers

The tulloch is a good drinker with cheap drink and good bands on in the evening.I'll be heading there about 1 just to makesure the dude dosnt drink all the ale.

Thats a vicious slur on my good name!!!! The ale will be gone long before 1pm :drinking06: :drinking06:

Hi

Thanks for the positive words. I mentioned in an email I sent out that there was a Northern Soul band on after the match, unfortunately I got the dates wrong, that`s this weekend ! There will be entertainment on at night though if anyone fancies staying on after the game.

Everyone is welcome but I will need your names up front so I can have them with the doorman on the day. As we are a club we can`t be seen to be allowing non-members in off the street on the Saturday of the match. Drop me an e-mail at

thetullochclub@hotmail.co.uk

Thanks again

John

The tulloch is a good drinker with cheap drink and good bands on in the evening.I'll be heading there about 1 just to makesure the dude dosnt drink all the ale.

Thats a vicious slur on my good name!!!! The ale will be gone long before 1pm :drinking06: :drinking06:

As long as you don't drink all the cider again Dude!!!:nanananana: