FACEBOOK LOGIN ×

Charlie, Black and Dargo

IMMORTAL HOWDEN ENDER

Beginning to look like a poor mans version of Romanov, Hartley and Gordon.  :020:

The subbing of Black yesterday was probably the WORST personal, professional and tactical decision that CC has made in charge. Blackie was the only "class" on show yesterday, he was fired up but as controlled as most of the others - fer fecks sake we had two 20 , lyplayer scrambles, Bazza with a potential sending off "stamp", Dods battling, literally, throughout with Hamilton and Crawford.  But fer most of it Blackie took revenge with a few skillful touches.

If I was him and got hooked with McBain, Rankin and a tiring Wilson toiling beside me I would have been fecki livid. If I had made space in midfield only fer Dods, Tokely and Munro to consistently hoof it over my head I would be feckin frustrated. He had as much chance getting sent off cos of his own feckin players than  the insipid Pars.If Black had stayed on we would have pinched it. Charlie over-reacted and should be man enough to admit it. Mind you what was Black wearing a skin tight polo neck feckin leotard under his top. If that is why he was taken off then I can understand it.

And as fer Dargo. Shurely no-one who was there yesterday could not have noticed that we were completely DEVOID of any movement and pace up front yesterday.

There must be a personality clash between CC and those two which is totally surprising. CC was a footballer and he is pissing off the only two footballers we possess. WHY?

And as fer Dargo. Shurely no-one who was there yesterday could not have noticed that we were completely DEVOID of any movement and pace up front yesterday.

Mr Dargo was in front of us yesterday and he looked a bit shocked when Wyness was taken off for Bayne*

*I should point out this is how I read his reaction. It might not have been but this is how I saw it.

Wyness just looke pissed off and I am shure that Dargo related to him. In the first half hour Wyness did make some good runs but was ignored.

I thought Wyness did okay yesterday and I honestly couldn't believe it when he was subbed and Headless Chicken 1 was partnered by Headless Chicken 2 (© Harry Chibber).

At least Bayne won some of the aimless long balls.

There was one point in the first half where we attacked down the right and the ball was crossed into the penalty area. At this stage MacAllister was still ambling around outside the box showing no urgency to attack the crossed ball. Bayne may ot be everyones favourite striker but I bet you he would have been powering into the area to meet that ball.

Guest Get_off_the_park_Wyness!

Bayne is not a headless chicken, he might not be the greatest with the ball at his feet, but he gets himself into good positions. Against Utd a couple of weeks back someone took a long shot - the keeper palmed it out and Bayne ran through to attack the rebound a good 10 yards ahead of anyone else. Literally '10 steps ahead' of everyone else on the park. He makes just as many good runs in a game as Dargo.