FACEBOOK LOGIN ×

robin van persie better than Ronaldo

Feb82000

Whe comparing players you have to ask yourself a simple question

" If you were the manager of both players which one would you write first on the team sheet " ?

Answer VanPersie

Barcelona stop Ronaldo everytime, the fullback closes him down, the centre half Pique clatters into him.

Nah i'm sure i'd rather have Ronaldo, he's one of the greatest ever.  Van Persie is excellent but he's not in that category.

On yesterdays performance you are dead right

United's Spanish keeper ( like ours) saved the day,

why were you watching that pish?! we were playing kilmarnock! that is all.

When you get to my age and you are recovering from cancer , and you are faced with driving up the A9 in the cold and wet with dogey eye sight you will know?

Whe comparing players you have to ask yourself a simple question" If you were the manager of both players which one would you write first on the team sheet " ? Answer VanPersie Barcelona stop Ronaldo everytime, the fullback closes him down, the centre half Pique clatters into him.
Nah i'm sure i'd rather have Ronaldo, he's one of the greatest ever.  Van Persie is excellent but he's not in that category.
 On yesterdays performance you are dead right United's Spanish keeper ( like ours) saved the day,
why were you watching that pish?! we were playing kilmarnock! that is all.
When you get to my age and you are recovering from cancer , and you are faced with driving up the A9 in the cold and wet with dogey eye sight you will know?
Wish you a great recovery Laulence

Thanks Rival the recovery is virtually complete the last letter fron Raigmore said I need not go to clinic any more just do blood tests.

my boyhood team Bury on Sky tonights performance nearly sent me into recession though. Wonder goal they scored too. Calley should sign that Shumacher

I first watched them in 1949 and they are driving me round the bend these days.

More than Calley who are my team now.

• Agree 2