FACEBOOK LOGIN ×

robin van persie better than Ronaldo

Feb82000

ManU will win because they have the better manager. Mourinho is Spain's Derek Adams.

hes from portugal. fatal mistake :lol: . and theres no manager in the world with more respect for mourinho than sir alex. not better, less extravagant. itll be a very good game.

van persie better than ronaldo.

ronaldo plays left wing/left forward usually for starters. and scores more. its no contest. in 179 games in spain hes scored 182 goals. van persie couldnt touch that record. falcao vs van persie is a much closer contest, but neither could lace cr7's nor messi's boots.

dont spout the premier league is better defensively than la liga either. because it just isnt anymore.

Edited by lukemackay
  • Agree 1

Luke, I know that. That's why I didn't write "the Spanish DA". But he works in Spain now, so I claim correctness :tongue: . And about the comparison: Just look at Mourinho's interviews if Real lose or even only a penalty is awarded against them or one of their defenders is sent off. Even worse than DA! And look how Real is in the shadows of Barca...

Yes mourinhos crazy but there's definatly method to his madness. He's brought success to everywhere he's gone. He won the champions league with Porto somehow. When itv did a programme on him Sir Alex himself said Mourinho will surpass his acheivements in terms of trophies won etc. DA is just a sh*tebag Mourinho is a successful sh*tebag :lol:

ah, northstand.  Singing about how good Rangers were most of the time.  Now that they're gone, who does he sing about?  Manchester United.

You from Glasgow's West End?  You from Trafford?  Oops, forgot he never replies either.

The ultimate in glory hunting.

He never talks about ghosts anymore.  He always used to put up pictures of doors and stuff and say "look at how many ghosts there are in these pictures!" and there was none!

My personal favourite was when he put up a picture of a spooky figure walking in the woods and claimed that this proved beyond all reasonable doubt that ghosts were real.  The "spooky figure" turned out to actually be a statue of the Gruffalo!  :laugh:

Edited by Renegade

Whe comparing players you have to ask yourself a simple question

" If you were the manager of both players which one would you write first on the team sheet " ?

Answer VanPersie

Barcelona stop Ronaldo everytime, the fullback closes him down, the centre half Pique clatters into him.

" If you were the manager of both players which one would you write first on the team sheet " ?

Answer VanPersie

Barcelona stop Ronaldo everytime, the fullback closes him down, the centre half Pique clatters into him.

Nah i'm sure i'd rather have Ronaldo, he's one of the greatest ever.  Van Persie is excellent but he's not in that category.

Answer VanPersie

Nah i'm sure i'd rather have Ronaldo, he's one of the greatest ever.  Van Persie is excellent but he's not in that category.

On yesterdays performance you are dead right

United's Spanish keeper ( like ours) saved the day,

Answer VanPersie

On yesterdays performance you are dead right

United's Spanish keeper ( like ours) saved the day,

why were you watching that pish?! we were playing kilmarnock! that is all.

• Agree 1