FACEBOOK LOGIN ×

SUPPORT YOUR TEAM !!!

dumpmaster

Ok I like many others felt let down when Craig Brewster left ICT and went to Dundee United, we all felt betrayed especially after  him saying only weeks before how happy he was at ICT etc etc.

I personally would love Neil Warnock to take on the job, but if he doesn't its not the end of the world.

Now here is where we sort out the men from the boys! If Craig does come back what possibe effect is all the negativety directed towards him from certain fans going to have on the players? You think they are going to play at their peak with a percentage of the crowd giving abuse to the manager ?

No, so whats the point in being bitter and holding onto the past ? Again no point at all.

Now if one of your work collegues left to go to a new company after telling you how much they loved their current job,would you hold it against them for ever? And say they they didn't get on with their new employer and left ( or got fired) would you hold a grudge for ever and throw your toys out of the pram if they came back to work with you again? I think I would be big enough to accept them back.Again I say whats the point of getting all bitter and angry? It does no good to you or others.But what it can do is destroy a team spirit! Which ICT has copious amounts of.

So no matter who gets the job please support the boys and don't let history affect your love for the great

INVERNESS CALEY THISTLE

:022:

At the moment many people do not see Brewster as the right appointment and they are rightly voicing those concerns (even if some are going a bit OTT).

I think it is possible however to support the team without supporting the manger, although I wouldn't go so far as as shouting abuse at the guy.

The truth is, should Brewster be in the dugout on Saturday, I just don't know how I will feel about the whole thing or how that will impact on the way I support ICT.

At the moment many people do not see Brewster as the right appointment and they are rightly voicing those concerns (even if some are going a bit OTT).

I think it is possible however to support the team without supporting the manger, although I wouldn't go so far as as shouting abuse at the guy.

The truth is, should Brewster be in the dugout on Saturday, I just don't know how I will feel about the whole thing or how that will impact on the way I support ICT.

If we do appoint a manger tomorrow I don't think he'd be in the dugout on Saturday at all.

Park will have worked with the players all week and will have worked out who's playing and what tactics to adopt. The new guy would be unlikely to have any input whatsoever

I will always be supportive of this team and if Brewster proves to bring positive play and positive results then I'll also be supportive of him.

To be honest we need to get back to the days of being able to last 90 mins. And that is one thing we could achieve under Brew. He had stamina levels up so we were able to play exactly like Celtic do now. Absorb for 75 mins, tire out the opposition then hit them hard for the last 15. Remember how we felt when Celtic done just that to us in the Scottish Cup. We were quite good at the same tactic under Brew.

First and foremost we need results to stay in the league and his first half dozen games is when he'll be judged so I'm prepared, assuming he is the one chosen, to support him and the team until they falter.

Good one, Dumpmaster.....  :022:

+1

I'll back ICT whatever - that doesn't mean I am blinded into not having an opinion on this, but I feel if brew returns it certainly cannot be the worse appointment possible - despite the bad feeling that is apparent if he can pull off results then who cares? Added to that would you rather Malpass?? Who knows it may not turn out to be Brew but if it does I won't be booing - I'll just strap on a set of balls and deal with it