FACEBOOK LOGIN ×

The Murder of Alistair Wilson

Guest NairnSaint

Guest NairnSaint

The 28th of this month marks the third anniversary of the murder of Alistair Wilson.

Alistair lived a few streets away from me. His son was my daughter's "boyfriend" in nursery.

Spare a thought for Alistair's widow and their two young sons.

Someone, somwhere knows why he was killed and who killed him.

If you have any information that could lead to the arrest of his murderer, please contact Northern Constabulary on 01463 715555.

Being an HBOS employee myself this was quite well reported around the work appealing for witnesses!

I am afraid it looks like one of these crimes that is going to remain unsolved for a very long time!

Without meaning to sound disrespectful I cannot believe how well covered the murderers tracks are. In so many cases they leave a fingerprint, get caught on CCTV, get spotted by a witness but there has been NOTHING even resembling a lead for the police.

Last I had properly read about the case I seem to recall suspicions that the murderer escaped in a boat? Something about a bullet/gun as well but that they didn't link up to the firearm/bullet used?

As with the McCann case the longer this seems to go on more and more people (in the media) seem to turn the finger at the family of the victim. Fairly or not this seems to happen when engaging with the dangerous beast that is the media.

Its a pity the police don't give a bit more info to the public,as any insignificant piece of info may become really important to the case.

Posted by: Action Man

No one has ever said what was written on or in the 

envelope. My kids went to the same nursery as theirs and my heart goes out to them. 

That puzzled me at the time that what was written on or in the envelope was never made public...

Why not..?

Blackieforce : Could your sister-in-law enlighten us on that one?

Guest NairnSaint

Just back home from the Bankers Dinner in The Drumossie Hotel. The last time I saw Al was at the same do in the Newton Hotel Nairn three years ago.

Someone reading this post could have some information that could lead the police to his killer.

Even something you think is insignificant could be the vital missing clue.