FACEBOOK LOGIN ×

MyFootballClub.com

CaleyD

Big Oaks from Little Acorns grow!!!!

When you consider that they have 20,000 people paying ?35/year to be members of the trust that are buying the 51% share, than that's an annual income of ?700k over and above whatever the club itself may be able to generate....A pretty healthy income stream for a club of that size.

Add on to that the fact that they now have an extra 20,000 people with a vested interest in the success of the club and your sure to get a few more through the gates each week, a few more shirts sold, a few more scarves etc etc.

I shall be watching on with interest.

Sounds like a good idea for extra revenue, especially if they try and flog it to people with ancestral ties to the Highlands, ie Canada and America, I'm sure they would love to to say they own a part of our club.

I'm not sure what they would own though as Ive lost track of who owns the land,the stands,the club and the team, maybe someone could enlighten me. Will the reply use the words council,trust, tullochs,david sutherland and shareholders,