FACEBOOK LOGIN ×

Brian Irvine/Duncan Shearer

L_G

No this is not my prediction for the new management team, although with the wealth of knowledge shared between these guys, I reckon we could do a lot worse.

Last night we had the Supporters Trust AGM followed by our usual football forum and Brian and Duncan were our panelists. As seems to be the way with AGM's generally, the attendance was not great, however a lot of our members missed out on a great night. Thanks to all who attended and submitted questions for the panel.

A huge thank you to Brian Irvine and Duncan Shearer for a really informative and entertaining evening. They had played together for a while at Aberdeen, so they had a few memories to share and Duncan played for Ossie Adilies at Swindon, so we had a bit of an insight to the kind of guy he is. I don't see him as a genuine canidate for the ICT job, but he seems to have a fairly good pedigree. Duncan certainly enjoyed working with him.

Thanks also to DJS, who just managed to chair it all while still recovering from illness, his voice managed to hold out which was looking unlikely earlier in the week.

We also have an addition to our Supporters Trust board and are happy to welcome CaleyD on board, I'm sure he will be an excellent addition to the team.

Thanks again to everyone who attended and I hope you enjoyed your night as much as I did.

Laura, thanks for the PayPal link, as I've been too lazy to send back my bit of paper.

What does "?10.00 GBP for each year, for 5 installments" mean?

Does this mean I'm signing up for five years?

I didn't realise it said that, but yes it looks like 5 annual payments of ?10. I'm sure you would be able to cancel during this period if you wanted to, but on the plus side it makes renewal hassle free.

Done! :rotflmao:

Don't suppose there's any chance of credit card sized supporter's cards? Always nice to be able flash these things in your wallet...

There will be a lovely plastic membership card on it's way to you very shortly along with a share certificate.

Caley100/Starchief - I did say this wasn't a management thread - I think we have quite enough of those already. :-)

' No this is not my prediction for the new management team, although with the wealth of knowledge shared between these guys, I reckon we could do a lot worse. '

You started it... :rotflmao:

A failed Peterhead manager would do just fine.

Ian Wilson?????

It means that in the paypal system, it is setup as a subscription, billed once per year for 5 years. However, as with any Paypal subscription, you can cancel this via the paypal website at any time.

How many times did they refer to ICT as 'caley' ?

I particularly noticed Brian Irvine was very conscious of the Caley THISTLE title, they may have slipped up a couple of times but in the whole they didn't forget about the Jaggies.

L_G I just clicked the link to paypal (not joined yet, will do next week when I get paid) did you know that Caledonian is spelled wrongly on the page? *Caledonain* I don't think it will matter but just to let you know.

In attempt to look at the spelling mistake I have lost my signature altogether. I'm hoping Scotty kept a copy of it and it will be re-sinstated soon.

Edited by L_G
type - spelling error :-)

In attempt to look at the spelling mistake I have lost my signature altogether. I'm hoping Scotty kept a copy of it and it will be re-sinstated soon.
:rotflmao: Sorry.

*Goes and hides in corner,

Done! :rotflmao:

Don't suppose there's any chance of credit card sized supporter's cards? Always nice to be able flash these things in your wallet...

There will be a lovely plastic membership card on it's way to you very shortly along with a share certificate.

Fabuloso :thumb04:

It means that in the paypal system, it is setup as a subscription, billed once per year for 5 years. However, as with any Paypal subscription, you can cancel this via the paypal website at any time.

Perfectly happy with this, ideal for the lazy of nature.

No this is not my prediction for the new management team, although with the wealth of knowledge shared between these guys, I reckon we could do a lot worse.

I remember when Brian was at elgin. he was very good with the youth team and regularly took training sessions as well as attending matches.. however, I don't think he has the personality to get the respect of the players (perhaps) as at times it felt lyk they were running the team on a saturday with Brian looking short of ideas at the side. I also believe they were alot of arguements behind the scene before his departure.

really nice guy tho! :rotflmao:

I will be meeting Brian tonight and am going to ask him about the Caley job (at least as assistant manager)

And tommorrow i will see Duncan and will ask him about the vacant position

They will both most likely say yes but it is up to Caley to offer for them

I don't think either of them would thank you for the managers job. Both have a lot to offer on the coaching scene though.

Guest WynessLegend

If any Jaggies are unaware what a championship flag is, don't hesitate to ask. :rotflmao:

We're all Jaggies now -

and most will remember the flag from the Scottish Football League Championship.