FACEBOOK LOGIN ×

St Mirren Away

jamie ictfc

Need to try and hook up at Central to get the train to Paisley with all the south and north crew. Any ideas for meeting up? Is the bar at the station, (next to Burger King) the best and then we can fall onto the train to Paisley?

Thats me all packed, and ready to go!! gon to my kip the now! Leave about 12 i think.

Cannot f'in wait for it!!

Busy tomorrow mind you..Caley game, then im shooting through to Edinburgh because my band has a gig in Whistlebinkies, then watching the Ricky Hatton fight which is on at 4am!! Who thinks ill last? :rotflmao:

True man, and there will certainly be decent music on tonight aswell ha! Band are called The Lane mate.

The day is here!! wel excited for this now! Hope the journey is worth it though! lets get right behind the lads!!

Pschology! Airdrie supporters when leading Division 1 and Caledonian were Highland League indicated 10-0 would be the cup result - real result Caledonian won on penalties. When Celtic entertained the modestly placed ICT a few days after a Lisbon Lions tribute game, they felt 10-0 was reasonable.

This season we have underestimated every team virtually as Brew's ego took over his whole life. We are now showing all teams tremendous respect. So for his first post, it was very clever. Hopefully he convinces Hamilton that McCarthy and Offiong will run riot next Sunday whilst privately an ambush is organised.