FACEBOOK LOGIN ×

Conspiracy theory?

Hamish

As for what is or isnt atrocities against innocent people, we the great british nation thought nothing of wiping out the innocent aboriginal peoples of the various countries we colonised around the world when it suited us so what right have we to critisise others.

...one of the reasons I consider myself Scottish and not British.

• Replies 62
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest airbornejake

At the end of the day me and my buddies are being shot to death if you are not happy do something about it. we do what we are paid to do by a democratically elected govt.

Airborne : We support you and feel for you and your buddies being dragged into such ugly situations at the behest of GW.Bush.

As far as Blair's concerned, we in Britain must give that fecking madman all the support we can possibly muster....

Some of us are trying to do something about it - letters to newspapers, protest marches & so on - I know it's not much - Scotland gave Blair something of a bloody nose at the last election.... His days are numbered. I feel desperately sorry for anyone in recent years signing up for a military career, not realising what American foreign policy is now all about...

Scotty : The exploits of Halliburton probably aren't well known on this side.....

When GWB came to power he didn't have a foreign policy.... all he did know about foreign affairs was about some thug in Iraq who had done the dirty on his old man over an oil deal.... The rest is history....

I agree, Kingsmills.... So what does that make our man, who is so obsessed with being seen standing shoulder to shoulder with GWB... and always in total support of the US methods of winning hearts & minds throughout the world...??