ST Renewals  

90 members have voted

1. 1. ST Renewals

• I've renewed my ST
    • I've still to renew my ST
    • I've not renewed my ST but will still attend games
    • I've not renewed my ST and do not plan attending any games
    • I am a new ST holder

Just simply wondering how the recession, relegation, decrease in ticket prices, opposition quality etc. is affecting (if at all) the fans desire to renew (or not) their season tickets. Not sure of any figures forthcoming from the club but if anyone has any that would be good to know.

Cheers.

Might have been better making the question more general, by asking ALL fans and not just season ticket holders. Get an even closer reflection of the feeling among fans.

Out of interest, does anyone know what percentage of attendances are made up of season tix holders vs Pay at gate fans?

Edited by SMEE

I'm a NOOOOOWB, only as we are no longer in the SPL and I dont work for LifeScan no more..

SMEE I think your Sig comment is fantastic, I've used it a couple of times at work now!! thank you

Edited by georgeios

Might have been better making the question more general, by asking ALL fans and not just season ticket holders.

Well part of it is geared towards finding out whether renewals have been affected by relegation etc. If we are talking about all fans and renewals then that is what the "I am a new ST holder" option was for (based on not being one last year).

We had 4 last season. Didn't manage every game and some of us managed a few. There were very few weeks when all the tickets were used.

This season, due to financial contsraints, we won't be renewing them all - maybe one or 2... The costs of travel and accommodation are too much now...

We had 4 last season. Didn't manage every game and some of us managed a few. There were very few weeks when all the tickets were used.

This season, due to financial contsraints, we won't be renewing them all - maybe one or 2... The costs of travel and accommodation are too much now...

I have got 2 tickets again this season... 1 adult and 1 child... 1 thing worries me a bit though... Apart from the cover being a different colour... nothing on the season ticket itself differentiates between an adult and a childs ticket... last season i noticed several previously "child" seats being taken up by adults... therefore costing the club revenue...

My point is.... how does the club stop an adult using a childs season ticket?

My bairns tickets have Child on the cover and they are different colour so I would imagine that only a dyslexic colour blind turnstile operator would let an adult in on a kids ticket.

Dyslexia- A government conspiracy to fudge the literacy figures.

I've renewed mine but a few that sit around me haven't (they must be trying to tell me something)

More importantly though, these people haven't stopped being ICT fans overnight its just they will drip feed the cash to ICT at each game throughout the season instead of in one lump sum.

My bairns tickets have Child on the cover and they are different colour so I would imagine that only a dyslexic colour blind turnstile operator would let an adult in on a kids ticket.

says someone whos not dyslexic.....

says someone whos not dyslexic.....

Sorry no offence meant, just a wee off the cuff quip. If you do suffer then download google chrome, it comes with a built in spell checker and has shown me how bad my spelling has been.

Thats ok GeorgeG, I use spell checkers at work and it will still see words spelt the same even if they are not in context, you do have a point all the same, some folk do use it as an excuse for being lazy all the same. no harm done.