Partick v ICT - BBC Commentary game

Charles Bannerman

Apologies if this has emerged elsewhere in the reams which have been written about this game which I have not read, but Sportsound will carry full match commentary from tomorrow's cup tie. Commentary will be by Bill Leckie and Des McKeown will be summarising.

It is accessible on 810 Medium Wave all afternoon and also on the Radio nan Gaidheal frequency (103.5-105FM) pre match and from 3:30. This is because R nan G transmit a Gaelic Service from 3-330.

I'm not sure what the arrangements are for the Diasporate on the internet but I'm sure Scotty will know and could post these when he wakes up.

Edited by Charles Bannerman

Apologies if this has emerged elsewhere in the reams which have been written about this game which I have not read, but Sportsound will carry full match commentary from tomorrow's cup tie. Commentary will be by Bill Leckie and Des McKeown will be summarising.

It is accessible on 810 Medium Wave all afternoon and also on the Radio nan Gaidheal frequency (103.5-105FM) pre match and from 3:30. This is because R nan G transmit a Gaelic Service from 3-330.

I'm not sure what the arrangements are for the Diasporate on the internet but I'm sure Scotty will know and could post these when he wakes up.

Thanks CB I didn't expect a commentary today. That's excellent

This was a pleasant surprise. It was great to have that level of coverage. Des McKeown, Bill Leckie and Richard Gordon were very enthusiastic about our new signings (particularly Sanchez and Stratford) in the first half but they will have seen the second that consistency is going to be our problem with so many new and inexperienced players. Despite that, there seems to be a consensus among the pundits that we are going to challenge Dundee. I hope they're right.