How we could do with this!

Joonya

Scored Dinamo's second today with a decent header after a brilliant counter attack in a 2-0 win.

Not the sort of guy to look out for former players, but Marius is one i try to keep tabs on. Decent bloke, decent player.

Scored Dinamo's second today with a decent header after a brilliant counter attack in a 2-0 win.

Not the sort of guy to look out for former players, but Marius is one i try to keep tabs on. Decent bloke, decent player.

That's not his first absolute craacker this year, either. Wish we still had him!

That's not his first absolute craacker this year, either. Wish we still had him!

that goal was not from this year, this was his goal last night while nowhere near as good its worth posting for the presenter at the start of clip :(

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=S5yABsO-DZ8

Can't seem to get link to work but if anyone wants to see it its on youtube search "Dinamo - Unirea Alba Iulia 2-0"

Edited by CaleyD
link fixed