Johnny Hayes

BornCaley

Im sure we can agree that when we first saw Mr Hayes in an ICT shirt we all knew that we had something very special. A young, tough, pacey and talented winger is rare in the Scottish game so after listening to Sportsound last night; and Jim Trainer / Chick Young's gushing over our Irish Winger, it seems that its only a matter of time before larger clubs take note and come sniffing around him, especially as his contract ends come April/May 2011. The Old Firm will stick him in their reserves so i hope he can ignore the lure of Ibrox/Parkhead. Saint Johnstone tried to buy him last season and for 1 am glad he stayed with ICT

Im sure we all want him to stay so i hope Tel & Mo can add him to their current contract talks soon.

YOUR A LEGEND MASTER HAYES!!

He is a good wee player for sure. I think his next step may be the championship as opposed to septic. Enjoy watching his performances while he's here - just hope he doesn't suffer from the caley curse when he eventually does leave.

A great assett for the team, enjoy it while it lasts.

Anyone who playes for us and succeeds will attract attention, Hayes is in that bracket. Earning more money is part of life, and I doubt we would tempt anyone to stay for a fraction of what they could possibly earn.

That's life.