FACEBOOK LOGIN ×

how many people are interested in abstainers

12th Man

How many people have an interest in refusenicks but never had an interest in Caley or thistle  

23 members have voted

1. 1. How many people do you think have an unhealthy interest in refusenicks and who have also never been to either premerger ground

Here's me sat at home with a bottle, depressed as hell cos my team were sh!te and failed to get a result in a game that was there for the taking and what do I find? Not solace. Not sympathy. Not even apathy. Just some stupid poll about some stupid subject. How good it would be to be back in the days of sportsnetwork.

I'm not voting because I think the answer is 10. The poll provides an option for 2 - 10 and also one for 10 - 50 and therefore there is no valid choice for me to express my view. If I opt for 2 - 10 then my vote is not included within another option which also contains my chosen number , so whilst my chosen number is within the range 10 - 50, I cannot vote for it. This means I am disenfranchised. I therefore refuse to chose between the 2 possible options as a matter of principle. I shall be in contact with the United Nations asking them to intervene in restoring true democracy to this forum. I also call upon the mods to move this to the nonsense forum.:protest:

I'm not voting because I think the answer is 10. The poll provides an option for 2 - 10 and also one for 10 - 50 and therefore there is no valid choice for me to express my view. If I opt for 2 - 10 then my vote is not included within another option which also contains my chosen number , so whilst my chosen number is within the range 10 - 50, I cannot vote for it. This means I am disenfranchised. I therefore refuse to chose between the 2 possible options as a matter of principle. I shall be in contact with the United Nations asking them to intervene in restoring true democracy to this forum. I also call upon the mods to move this to the nonsense forum.:protest:

Thanks for pointing that out, that would have been embarrassing, the international press conference for 10 am GMT has now been called off, the headline story of

'How many people have an unhealthy interest in abstainers regarding the merger of Caley and Thistle but have never set foot in either ground'

is spreading around the globe like wildfire.