FACEBOOK LOGIN ×

End of Season Events

L_G

post-3-0-12499800-1304727512_thumb.jpg

Your ICT Supporters Trust have got together with ICT to bring you a not to be missed end of season party

Facebook Link

Tickets available for this hospitality taster for the Hibs game on the 11th May priced at only £7 for adults and accompanied kids under 16 can attend FREE. Tickets will be available next week from your Supporters Trust board members or from the Stadium.

You will need to be a season ticket holder or have purchased a matchday ticket to attend this event.

All fans are welcome to attend, but book quickly as this is sure to sell out fast.

EVERYONE WELCOME - You do not need to be a Trust Member,

Edited by L_G

If you haven't already booked a ticket, then they go on sale at the stadium today for the End of Season party. We have sold a lot of them over the weekend, so if you are thinking about going I wouldn't leave it too long.

I hope that the boxing night date will be confirmed later today, but I'll keep you informed

There's always the end of season ball which is on a Saturday :biggrin: This is just an opportunity for the club and the Supporters Trust to get together will as many fans as possible to reward them for their support over the course of the season

Rollerbowl now confirmed for Friday 6th May. 2 games of bowling at a discounted rate and we will have some players in attendance. The Trust have done this for the last few years at the end of season and it is ever popular. A good laugh all round. 6.30pm arrival for bowling by 7pm. Just let me know if you plan to attend and you can pay on the night as I'm just waiting for them to confirm the price, ?7.50 maximum

• 2 weeks later...

Maurice Malpas, ICT FC Assistant Manager, has very kindly arranged for the first team squad and background staff to be in attendance in the Stadium between 6pm and 8pm on Tuesday 10th May 2011, especially for the younger members of the Supporters Club and also for the presentation of awards to the Supporters Club Player of the Year and other annual awards.

Please encourage all young Supporters Club fans (and maybe some oldies too) to attend on that evening, to have photos taken with the players, get tops autographed, see the awards being made and generally have a good time without being late to bed before school the next morning.

Please phone or text 0751 976 3507 to confirm attendance on the night.

Thanks to all who came along and made the bowling night another success. Nice to have the company of some first team players, kids love trying to beat them at Rollerbowl, but sadly for them the ICT boys were on form. That competitive spirit carries on from the football park to a fun night out.

I am sorry to have to tell you that the End of season party is now sold out for the Wednesday night. Well done to everyone who has bought tickets, sure to be a great night. This is a non profit event with the ticket price set to just about cover the costs, so thank you to ICT for putting this event on for the fans.

Bowling was great as usual. Thanks to all involved.

yeah it was goood :twothumbsup: got my pic with Hogg (with his lovely eyes :love03:) and Proctor. Pity I couldn't bowl and wasn't feeling too good!

Bowling was great as usual. Thanks to all involved.

yeah it was goood :twothumbsup: got my pic with Hogg (with his lovely eyes :love03:) and Proctor. Pity I couldn't bowl and wasn't feeling too good!

Glad you enjoyed it MissICT and thanks for your help on Saturday too :twothumbsup:

I think we can all sometimes be guilty of taking it for granted that these things just happen without appreciating the work put in to it, and it should be us who are thanking you and the others who organise all these events.

• Agree 1