FACEBOOK LOGIN ×

Forres Mechanics v Inverness CT - LIVE UPDATE

caleyrule

Me again,

Going to try with the updates again tonight, I will get goals uploaded as for subs (will see how things go)

I will also be doing them on twitter @mikeyict follow me for them there

If someone is watching them there and I forgot to post them on here, would some-one mind updating the forum too?

Thanks

Michael

Team to play Forres

GK - Jonny Tuffey

RB - Ross Tokely

CB - David Proctor

CB - Jack Sutherland

LB - Kenny Gillet

RM - Andrew Shinnie

CM - Greg Tansey

CM - Gavin Morrison

LM - Greame Shinnie

ST - Richie Foran

ST - Nick Ross

good start. i wonder if this is something we will see more often. G. Shinnie at left mid.

with him and gillet fit i think we would have struggled to chose between them last season, so him pushing further forward could be a good thing. can't recall what his crossing was like though?

• Agree 1

Not a bad run put for the boys I thought. In terms of my opinion of the new guys. Meekings did not fill me with much confidence, good talker but too easily beaten in the air, he's not a centre half IMO. Andy Shinnie was alright I thought, bagged a couple of goals but didn't seem to do much else other than run offside. The game also seemed to pass Tansey by so still yet to get an opinion on him. The new goalkeeper (can't remember his name) had nothing to do. Thought Greig looked a handful when he came on.

My man of the match would probs be Nick Ross he seemed to be involved in anything we did going forward.

Have to say despite scoring 7 im pretty worried about where our goals are going to come from this season.. Just hope Tade or Gornell look more the part.

• Agree 2
  • Disagree 2

Didn't make it tonight glad to hear that andrew greig scored twothumbsup.gif

And another youth Martin Laing.

Must admit liked the look of A.shinnie against clach although he didn't have the best of games tonight. (Apparently)

Also seems g.Shinnie could be quite a player at left midfield.. Certainly does the job there in Football manager..tongueincheek.gif

Another game passing Tansey worries me as didn't think much of him against Clach but will take time to settle in i guess.

Positive result roll on Elgin!ictscarf.gif

Another game passing Tansey worries me as didn't think much of him against Clach but will take time to settle in i guess.

Correct, it's early doors yet and we only have to look at how Rooney and Wyness started to not get into a panic.

Agree with most but for me MoM would be Dave Procter I thought his running passing and coordination between him Nick n Andrew was great to watch, we were bad for offsides, Foran 3 Ross 3 n Andrew 4... drifted loads ;-) good to be back...