FACEBOOK LOGIN ×

Err...........Terry Butcher says

Drochit Blue

Manchester is certainly the place to be ? this afternoon?s 160th derby is the most eagerly-awaited clash for decades ? and the city?s very own Stone Roses sold out their reunion gigs for 2012 in an amazing 14 minutes.

United are always so strong at Old Trafford and this season have already seen off Arsenal, Spurs and Chelsea in style, so I believe Roberto Mancini may replicate the sad stalemate of November 2010 when a game of football threatened to break out but never actually did.

With a two-point lead at the top of the table, Mancini will probably sacrifice his current attacking instincts by smothering the midfield and going for a draw.

Balotelli and Aguero will not start, as City won?t want to be as open as they were in the second half of the ?Community Shield, but United have the edge ?recently, having won the last four home derbies.

I think United?s forwards have too much class for the Blues and I hope that City?s wobbly defence does not become an Oasis in a sea of Red!

So.............spot on then Butch? 6-1 to City was it? Maybe he should stop writing this stuff, it is just embarrassing, he's wrong on every single point he makes

City were a generous 3/1 at Ladbrokes to win. City playing well and scoring goals for fun and United struggling. The writing was on the wall...hope someone cashed in on these odds.

Had a bet it would be 1-4, went ok until injury time. What suprised me was that it suprised so many folk. Im neither a united fan or city fan, but do want someone else to win the league, same as in Scotland however dont think that to be possible these days up here.