FACEBOOK LOGIN ×

Dundee -V- Inverness CT - *Match Postponed*

RiG

• RiG changed the title to Dundee -V- Inverness CT - *Match Postponed*

This season really is a disaster what with the obvious issue and number of call offs. 

The players match fitness and level of sharpness is probably akin to having had two or three pre-season friendlies.

Given the circumstances draws away to Morton and Arbroath are probably about as good as can be expected. 

I am not expecting anything from this season and will be glad to see the back of it. 

Hopefully 21/22 season will be more akin to normality.  

• tm4tj pinned this topic

That’s seven Saturdays in a row when our game has been postponed. A run of seven weekend games being off could be unprecedented.

A google search gave this: mainly England but Thistle get a mention, so we are no where near a total postponement record:

http://www.footballsite.co.uk/DYK/DYK25-PostponedMatches.htm

As well as tm4tj’s plus side, tomorrow would have been a tough game, so having a run of three home games could boost confidence and get us in a good place for the rest of the season. Assuming they go ahead and we actually do well in them that is. 

Actually if the SFA could extend the seaon to the end of June, I have booked a hotel up in Inverness for my 40th wedding anniversary, so would be nice to include a game...and before you say it my wife is also a big fan of Caley, so she would love to see a game too...as long as she gets a proper meal after!

I see waterlogged pitch rather than snow is the reason the game is off.

Dundee must have drainage issues as I’m sure their game with Ayr was off a couple of times for that reason.

All other games loom set to go ahead: typical of our luck this season!

• tm4tj unpinned and locked this topic