FACEBOOK LOGIN ×

Playoff dates

10 hours ago, ICTPaisley said:

Is anyone able to confirm dates for the playoffs yet? I’ve had a look around and can’t see anything. I’m sure I have seen these announced before in previous seasons. 

Couldn’t find anything when I looked a few weeks ago. I’ve just posted approx dates on the match thread based on last season. In any case, they come right on the heels of the last league game. 

Also have to remember these are wonky playoffs compared to the playoffs that we should've been chasing. No two week break while the seasiders batter eachothers lights out for us to pick up the pieces at the end, we're thrown into the mixer as well.

But I think its 11th v 4th and 2nd v 3rd in the Semis, and all seem to start the week after the leagues finished and end around the 20th

1 hour ago, Jack Waddington said:

Also have to remember these are wonky playoffs compared to the playoffs that we should've been chasing. No two week break while the seasiders batter eachothers lights out for us to pick up the pieces at the end, we're thrown into the mixer as well.

But I think its 11th v 4th and 2nd v 3rd in the Semis, and all seem to start the week after the leagues finished and end around the 20th

It think it’s the midweek right after the weekend. Hopefully not and it’s not until the following weekend as I’m away. 

Wakey wakey guys 😂

5 hours ago, Jack Waddington said:

4 hours ago, ICTPaisley said:

It think it’s the midweek right after the weekend. Hopefully not and it’s not until the following weekend as I’m away. 

11 hours ago, The Mantis said:

Couldn’t find anything when I looked a few weeks ago. I’ve just posted approx dates on the match thread based on last season. In any case, they always come right on the heels of the last league game. 

11 hours ago, The Mantis said:

Approximate diary dates based on last season:

Following the Morton game, we’ll face an away trip, possibly Tues 7th, to club 4, say Montrose or Cove. Then at home on the Sunday afternoon. If we survive that, it’s rinse and repeat the following week against the winners of the other tie, say Alloa or Hamilton, away first. 

Edited by The Mantis