FACEBOOK LOGIN ×

Spare ticket for opening match

Guest birdog

Guest birdog

I'm not sure on situation of availability of tickets for the Hun match but I I have a spare full price ticket available for the North Stand section F. I have had loads of offers from "local" huns but would rather lose the cash than let it go to one of them.

First PM from a genuine ICT fan secures the ticket for face value otherwise I will take it to the Innes bar before the match.

I'm not sure on situation of availability of tickets for the Hun match but I I have a spare full price ticket available for the North Stand section F. I have had loads of offers from "local" huns but would rather lose the cash than let it go to one of them.

First PM from a genuine ICT fan secures the ticket for face value otherwise I will take it to the Innes bar before the match.

Good on you for not cashing in by selling it to a Hun. Hopefully some genuine fan takes you up on the offer  :021: