FACEBOOK LOGIN ×

Earthquake

Gringo

That's the second time now that I've been at work in a tall building when an earthquake has struck.

They always seem to be at 1 a.m too. Can you guys and girls up there please stop jumping around so much on your way home from the pub as your causing a disturbance down here.  :004:

Sounds like it could be fun, if the building colapsed and you had to fight your way out of the rubble avoiding explosions etc on the way. Perhaps leading a small gang of braindead individuals to saftety. Maybe throw in an scary monster who wants to eat eat ya too for good measure and you would have yourself a right good adventure :crazy07:

I've been at work in a tall building when an earthquake has struck

Few pints before the night shift was it Cap'n Gringers?!

You sure it wasn't just you shaking sir?

The onset of Parkinsons maybe???

Still you know what they say - you're better of with Parkinsons then Altzheimers....

Better to spill half your pint than forget where you put the bl00dy thing!  :sillywave:

So did the earth move for you and Mrs Gringo....?

:014:

Hope not mate, I was on the night shift... :024:

I've been at work in a tall building when an earthquake has struck

Few pints before the night shift was it Cap'n Gringers?!

You sure it wasn't just you shaking sir?

The onset of Parkinsons maybe???

Still you know what they say - you're better of with Parkinsons then Altzheimers....

Better to spill half your pint than forget where you put the bl00dy thing!  :sillywave:

:rotflmao: :rotflmao: :sillywave:

I hear the movie of last nights startling events is in the offing.......

BBC UNVEILS PLANS FOR 'EARTHQUAKE: THE MINI SERIES'

THE BBC has unveiled plans for a three-part mini series based on this morning's earthquake in Lincolnshire.

Starring Ross Kemp, as Kenny Ross, a troubled, Iraq war veteran, the ?200 million production will be the centrepiece of the corporation's summer schedules.

A BBC spokesman said: "Everyone remembers where they were when they heard about the Lincolnshire earthquake.

"Families were torn apart and some the county's best chimneys were ruined. This amazing production will explore the heart-wrenching human dramas which will hopefully emerge sometime later today."

As the quake hits Market Rasen, Kemp's character is seen drinking vodka from the bottle and looking at photos of old comrades from Basra.

But as he cowers under the stairs, he remembers a selfless act of courage by his Scottish friend 'Corporal Jocky' and vows never to hide under the stairs ever again.

He then begins an incident-packed, 45-minute journey to the centre of Grimsby where he helps lift some bricks off an old man's legs.

Meanwhile environment secretary Hilary Benn has launched an immediate, six month-long review into the safety of Britain's chimneys.