A few ICT questions

stomach

Can anyone tell me :

1. What heights are Duff, McGuire and Munro?

2. How many goals did Bayne score for ICT in each of the seasons he was with us and how many goals per games did he score.

3. Same as above for Niculae (not his height :-)

As you can probably guess this is to settle an (light-hearted) argument

Cheers

Can anyone tell me :

2. How many goals did Bayne score for ICT in each of the seasons he was with us and how many goals per games did he score.

Cheers

1. Duff - 6' 2" McGuire 5' 11" Munro 6' 1 "

2. Bayne played 78 games and scored 15 goals in his time with us between 04 and 08

3. Marius played 35 and scored 8

The www is a wonderful thing you lazy barsteward.

Yeh, you looked on wikipeadia as well did u (it isn't always 100% reliable though)

I thought sure though that Niculae made it into double figures for us (thought he got 10 exactly), does this stat take into account cup games/goals. Also surprised how few goals Bayne scored

Edited by stomach

Yeh, you looked on wikipeadia as well did u (it isn't always 100% reliable though)

I thought sure though that Niculae made it into double figures for us (thought he got 10 exactly), does this stat take into account cup games/goals. Also surprised how few goals Bayne scored

Wiki helps but ICTFC and CTO are also good sources

Can anyone tell me :

Cheers

1. Duff - 6' 2" McGuire 5' 11" Munro 6' 1 "

2. Bayne played 78 games and scored 15 goals in his time with us between 04 and 08

3. Marius played 35 and scored 8

The www is a wonderful thing you lazy barsteward.

1. Won't argue, don't know

2. Bayne played 89 games + 44 sub appearances for a total of 133. According to our stats he scored 20 goals but Ian Broadfoot's say 21 so I will stick my neck out and say 21 is correct. I just need to find out where we missed one !!! http://stats.caleythistleonline.com/player.php?id=9

3 Marius played 35 + 3 as sub for a total of 38. Scored 10. http://stats.caleythistleonline.com/player.php?id=142