FACEBOOK LOGIN ×

ICT -V- Hearts : matchday thread

Scotty

ICT -V- HEARTS

Tulloch Caledonian Stadium, Inverness, 3:00pm

**NEW** - Discuss it during the game in the CHATROOM

Audio Coverage

Match Feed (Worldwide)

Sportsound/Open All Mics Feed (Worldwide)

Livescores

SKY SPORTS

BBC - ICT Live Text

P&J - ICT Live Text

SportBox

Sporting Life

Lineups

(click for full size image)

post-2-1226759457_thumb.png

• Replies 102
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

My initial thoughts are 'fantastic - they deserve it and we've been asking for this for ages'

but will he also continue to play people out of position? Is cowie therefore on the bench/out of the squad? Are the defence ready today for any Hearts counter attack?

I was thinking that myself Scotty. On the other hand...what has Hastings done right recently by all accounts? So Coco isnt prepared to admit all his mistakes. I am now less hopefull than i was, man....has he ever heard the saying about flogging dead horses?

team confirmed ... still no Duff though ..... what has the poor boy done wrong !!!

i think its more to do with the fact that brewster brought proctor to the club and so always stands by him.

good to see wilson playing and fair play to brew for playing a 4-4-2

heres hoping a good result today :rotflmao:

I still wouldn't have Black and Duncan together in the middle and would have had Vigurs in there. However, it is the "safe" option if we do find ourselves on the back foot, so I guess we'll just have to wait and see how it pans out.

Hopefully lesson learned on Wednesday and players will start on their natural sides so we can utilise the width and Barry can get some balls whipped in to the box for Rooney and Barrowman.